2.2.1 Feedback / Experiences

Nice update

POSITIVES
1.) ability to secure notes with PIN
2.) addition of Global Contrast

NEGATIVES
1.) Still no way to directly switch between NeoReader and Notes. This is a serious flaw.

REQUESTS
1.) URGENT Please allow NeoReader and Notes to show up on “Recent Screens” so one can toggle between these. (or provide some way to accomplish this) I often am reading and need to take notes. I still am unable to easily do this!!
2.) Please add Global Contrast as option on navigation ball. Some PDF scans with images I need to adjust and currently no convenient way to adjust and quickly see the results to fine tune the best contrast while looking at the image.
3.) Would be nice to be able to choose WHICH notes to secure with PIN.

Keep up the great work developers! :+1:

3 Likes

I believe you may be able to add a link for Notes or NeoReader to the nav ball, but I could be wrong, I don’t use the notes app myself. And there’s also only 5 spaces on the nav ball, which kinda sucks.

Also, for the record, I agree, all apps should show in the recents list. But then there are many other standard android functions they are needlessly limiting with the recent update. I’m concerned somebody at Boox has decided to take their devices in the direction of a more closed, limited, and manufacturer controlled experience (looking at Amazon), rather that simply bug fixing and continuing to ‘expand’ usability and function, like I’m sure most current users and prospective customers would prefer… we bought an android device for a reason, am I right?

1 Like