Boox firmware 2.2.1 issues

Hi,
I am very happy with the new release 2.2.1, many thanks to the developers. :clap:
I have found a couple of issues, here the most important ones:

• Note app: the second menu bar (choose pen, select, etc.) covers the content of the note. This also breaks some actions like copy-paste in that position.
  • When the battery level goes under 35% the boox begins the sleep mode and keeps repeating it after each login, until it’s connected to the power.
1 Like

For the battery problem, could you kindly submit this Service Request Form with all information needed? Our relative colleagues will reply back as soon as possible.

Ok thanks, I will, when I better understand the pattern of the problem. It seems to have nothing to do with the battery level and I can’t reproduce it in a controlled way.

I’d like to flag that other thing this person says: the menu bar in note covers the top of notes and can’t be moved. In the old version you could move it around: since I’m left handed, for example, I put it on the right hand side rather than the left.

You can get rid of the menu bar (and access the whole note) by going full screen, but then you can’t do things like copy and paste. The only way of copying and pasting is to have the menu bar present and since that covers the top of the note it is impossible to copy something from there.

In the previous firm ware, you could move the menu bar around. That really was preferable.

Having said all that it is generally an improvement over the previous version.

The menu bar has been fixed already with the latest firmware 2.2.2. And it could be changed from left to right now.

very happy with firmware 2.2.2! just sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like