Boox Max 3 Scribble (Handwritings)

Hello Readers,

iam on owner of Max 2 Pro and received yesterday my Max 3. I was planing to switch, however discovered a major issue:

All my Scribbles (Handwritings directly on Pages) done with Max 2 Pro, are not recognized on Max 3. There are visible/recognized on my PC or any other system (app) I tested.

When I use those same files and write new Scribbles with Max 3 (directly on Pages) and save and embed them, there are only visible with Max 3 but not anywhere else.

Is that normal, can someone help me?

Thank you.

I have the same problem that notes made on my Nova Pro do not show up on my Note 2 (but will show up on any other device (Mac/PC/iOS).

Hello, sorry for the late reply here.

All my Scribbles (Handwritings directly on Pages) done with Max 2 Pro, are not recognized on Max 3. There are visible/recognized on my PC or any other system (app) I tested.
This feature is not available now and our R&D is working on this.

Please make sure that you have chosen the right doc when copy the docs from Max3 to other place. If the doc is correct, please kindly submit this on Feedback via Settings/ Feedback on your device.

This feature is not available now and our R&D is working on this.

Any update on this? Also, will pdf annotations made on the Nova Pro show up on the Nova 2 or is there the same incompatibility?