Boox Note Pro 10.3 - taking notes on non-pdf format textbooks/documents

Hello!

thinking of buying the Boox Note Pro 10.3 for my university study. it will mainly for class note taking (over pdf, ppt, doc, etc), reading / studying books (with ability to write directly to highligh, or take some notes).

from what i have seen, the Max 3 sees be the ideal tool because of the screen real estate, but not sure if the price diferences is justified (Max 3 is just too expensive for me). if anyone has a formed opinion between the Pro and Max3, please let me know.

From what I have read, the Pro can do all of that on PDF. My doubt, can we do it on other formats (example ppt, doc). important for me, is Kindle format (most recomended bibliography is available in kindle store), is it possible to take notes directly?

if it is not possible to do such things on non pdf, is there a good workaround without compromise (such as convert kindle, ppt, doc to pdf)?

thank you in advance for the support!

Hi

other formats than PDF (example ppt, doc). are we able to take notes directly on them?

if it is not possible to do such things on non pdf, is there a good workaround without compromise (such as convert kindle, ppt, doc to pdf)?

thank you in advance for the support!

Hello, thank you for your interest in our product first. We are sorry to inform you that it is not available to take notes directly on the ppt format of doc format document. For other formats, like djuv format, cbr format or cbz format, users could directly take notes on them.

Thanks Claire. Meanwhile I have ordered the Note Pro via Amazon and should arrive tomorrow.

1 Like

Thank you for your support to us all the time. Hope you could enjoy our product in the near future.