Bug: Hand Touch Disable

Boox Note 2 - Hand Touch Disable Bug
I want to disable hand touch in general settings so that I do not accidentally zoom or scroll with my hands, and be comfortable holding the device however I like. It all works fine with taking notes and in the menus and all. But when I open a pdf the hand touch gets enabled again. I understand the reason. Scrolling pages are done with hand gestures by default. However, I believe there can be a smarter solution to this.
SOLUTION: When a PDF is opened, while the hand touch is disabled under settings, scribbling should automatically be disabled, enabling scrolling pages with a pen. We can scribble on pdfs by clicking scribble anytime anyways! Hope such an implementation would be made in a future update!
Sidenote: A zoom in and zoom out button would be useful for people who want to use their devices this way

1 Like

I like the different actions provided by hand touch and pen, but since the recent update I’m constantly zooming by accident. I can’t use the tablet without disabling touch detection any more.
Rather than completely losing hand touch, I hope the implementation will improve so that it becomes usable again.

1 Like

Ok guys, the issue is fixed with firmware 2.3! Great Job! Thanks!