Bug: NeoReader not working in 180 degrees rotation

After upgrading to firmware 1.9.1, NeoReader 2.0 has a hard time opening PDF files if screen is rotated 180 degrees using the Rotation Control app from Google Playstore. I know Rotation Control is not a supported app, but NeoReader for sure is and it was working perfectly in 1.9.0. And for me and many others, it is a mandatory app in order to use the MAX2 at all, because of the power button design flaw.

How to reproduce:

1. Install Rotation Control
  2. Start Rotation Control, set it to start at boot and start now
  3. Rotate the screen 180 degrees (Rotation Control symbol [R])
  4. Reboot the MAX2 and verify the desktop is upside down after boot
  5. Open any PDF using NeoReader 2.0

If page is blank and no menus are visible, the bug is successfully reproduced.

Workaround:

I have found a way to workaround this problem. By using Rotation Control to reset the screen to normal orientation, NeoReader will successfully open any PDF again. Having a PDF opened, using Rotation Control to once again turn the screen upside down, will actually work with the opened instance of NeoReader. After doing so, NeoReader will continue to work. It can also open new PDFs. It will work until reboot, after which you will need to do the same procedure again.

Note: If you have configured NeoReader to hide the top system bar, you will need to reset that configuration in order to open the Rotation Control while NeoReader is open.

The workaround just stopped working. Please have a look into this! My MAX2 has been rendered pretty useless since 1.9.1.