Bug or feature?

hello,
in the note app when we choose a personal line width for the tip it isn’t memorized and when we choose an other line width and come back to the precedent it is reseted to default.

so we can’t really personalize our own 5 line width as we want.

Dear Greg, could you kindly tell us your device number and build number (found out in Settings)? We could make a better diagnosis with that.

edited message (20 characters min)

or just tell me if you have the same behavior or not.

Dear, we have not heard this before. Let us wait for the next firmware update.

yes probably nobody have noticed or reported it, because the note pro device is very recent (or maybe because i have a faulty unit?) but can you test the following steps on your own device (note pro) because i realize that what i described above was not very clear.

1 - choose the width line tool (there are five “L” with a dot below the selected one)
2 - choose the thinest width (the 1st “L”) and move the cursor to the left to set 1 pixel width for example
3 - draw a line and come back to the width line tool. (here you will notice that there is no dot under the “L” anymore)
4 - choose an other width line (the 2nd “L” for example) and draw something.
5 - finnaly when you come back the the thinest width selection (the 1st “L”), you will notice that it is set back to 2 pixels and not 1 pixel as you have chosen before at the 2nd step.

can you test these 5 steps and tell me if you have the same behavior please?

thx

Dear Greg, sorry for missing this before.
We have tried the steps you mentioned above and we found that it is not a bug.
Please note that the five line width options are set by default from 2 pixels to 10 pixels. (2/4/6/8/10)
However, you could change the line width as you like below in the cursor. Please note that this won’t change the five line width options.

1 - choose the width line tool (there are five “L” with a dot below the selected one)
2 - choose the thinnest width (the 1st “L”) and move the cursor to the left to set 1 pixel width for example
3 - draw a line and come back to the width line tool. (here you will notice that there is no dot under the “L” anymore) (Because you change the line width as you like, instead of choosing one of the line width option)
4 - choose an other width line (the 2nd “L” for example) and draw something.
5 - finally when you come back the thinnest width selection (the 1st “L”), you will notice that it is set back to 2 pixels and not 1 pixel as you have chosen before at the 2nd step.
(Because the 1st “L” is set by default at 2 pixels, we could not change it.)