BUG with screen mode

I am having a bug with the max 2 using material for hacker news

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.github.hidroh.materialistic

Even if I want and have selected the standard screen mode, when I am using the app and scroll on some links, the display changes to what it looks A2 mode (no antialiasing, everything looks bad). And it changes everything, not just the app, also the top notification bar (I don’t run apps in full screen mode, but the problem is also using fullscreen) with the wifi symbols, clock, etc making it a system bug, not third party app bug.

A refresh clicking the clock changes it immediately back again to what standard mode should look, but the moment I scroll again, the moment the standard quality disappear to what A2 text looks like

Just to be sure: to switch to A2 during scrolling (of Android WebView instances) seems to be an intended feature of the Onyx firmware. Thing is, the device should revert to the original mode when the scrolling is over. A few cases were noted where this does not happen.

same thing happens here and it’s annoying, can’t be a feature or at least is bad implemented.

I repeat: the apparent intended feature is “switch to A2 upon scrolling”; the unexpected exceptions are that sometimes the end-of-scrolling is not recognized.

Right.
You can observe this behavior with the built in browser: While scrolling a web page, it switches to A2 mode, and after about a half a second after stop scrolling it refreshes in normal mode. That is a quiet good behavior.