Cannot select folder in syncthing

Hi!

I am trying to use Syncthing on my Note Pro, and it seems I cannot correctly select a “folder” when I create a share. Normally (say, on my phone), I can select a folder in a file browser from Syncthing, but on the note pro, I do see a file browser, but it doesn’t allow me to select a folder. There is no “select” button when I browse the folder I want.

Is the file manager in the Note Pro broken? Can it select folders?

Thanks!

1 Like

It looks like this might be a problem with the stock Android file manager or the one shipped with the Onyx:

I have the same issue. Please update if you find solution.

Selecting a folder for syncthing does work in Nova Pro with 2.2.1 and 2.2.2. Not sure why the Note Pro wouldn’t have the same support.

I finally figured out a way. The “select” buttons are actually present in the UI, they are just invisible!! So if you tap on the lower right, when you are in the right folder, you will see the button momentarily appear and the folder will be selected!

I have no idea what’s going on here, but the device I have here doesn’t actually show the select button, even if the thing actually works.

1 Like

I finally figured out a way. The “select” buttons are actually present in the UI, they are just invisible !! So if you tap on the lower right, when you are in the right folder, you will see the button momentarily appear and the folder will be selected!

Hilarious – that worked for me. Thank you!