Copy and past note

Hi,

is it possible copy and past a note?

Hi, Sorry, it can not capture and move, copy and paste and or resize handwritten notes and drawings within a page or to another page.

Hi,

please add this features like reMarkable!

1 Like

Hi, thank you for your kind suggestion, I’ll forward it to our R&D team, thank you.

I too would really like to copy and paste sections of my notes from one page to another. Please add this feature!

Hi, you could copy and paste sections of your notes within the Note App now and the instructions are as below:

1. Click the Select mode, and then you could click the Duplicate button to duplicate the selected area.

2)After that, you could paste the selected area within the Note

Hi, I do not have the “Select Mode” button in the left bar, as shown in the picture.

I am using the note app (2018-09-30) in a Boox Max2 Pro 4G with Android 6.0.

I checked if there were software updates available in “Applications”, but it says everything is up to date.

It would be really useful for me to have the copy and paste capabilities so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Update: The issue was solved after a firmware update. Thanks!

Hi, is it possible to move the selected area to a different page of the same document?

Thanks!

Hello, it is available to copy and paste between different pages so far.

1 Like

Take a look here:

Just tried and it works on Max2 V2.1.1

1 Like

Thanks! It works well when the new page is empty. But if you paste the selection in an already written page, then when you move the selection in the page, it drags parts of the previous text too.