Customer Service?

No response to WiFi issues. Feels like I just donated $529.00 for group therapy.
This is a high end device good for taking notes only. I could have bought the competition
Useless if you cannot connect to WiFi

What’s the problem? My Note+ connects perfectly…

Connects to WiFi but then it says there is no Internet.

Every network? Maybe try a hotspot with your phone.

1 Like

Or check your router and other devices with connection through your router)

Done that. Worked once,

Everything else works.
I managed to connect yesterday. Problem is that Google Play continues to say the device is not recognizable. I just ignore the messages.
My concern here is twofold. No direct response from customer service. Random connectivity.

Sorry for the late reply here. For the Google Play problem, please kindly follow the instruction here to activate first.

I have done this no less than six times. I did a factory reset already.
I can connect now but the alert message saying the device is not recognized keeps showing up. It is annoying. It makes me think it is unresolved and will create future problems.

Hi,

It seems that you did not enter your Google Account in the Playstore? Do you have a Google Account? Dit you add your account to the Playstore? Here’s how to:

Open Google play (in Apps, ‘Google Play Store’ icon) >> Click add account >> Login with your desire Google account >> Now tic what you want.

You device is added with the account. You can check this by login in google account with a browser.
(source: https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-add-a-device-to-Google-Play)

1 Like