Do you need help building the Onyx SDK Android Demo app?

If you’ve tried to build the demo and are having problems either with the build itself or with getting all parts of the demo to work, maybe I can help. After a bunch of fiddling around, I was able to build the app, but the Scribble demo wasn’t working on my Max 3 with unmodified Gradle settings. I don’t do Android development in my day job so I can’t help too much with issues that are specific to the platform, but I should be able to get you going with the above.

It would be good to have as many devs as possible poking around the SDK to maybe come up with some alternative apps/utilities.

2 Likes

@claire do you know if the Onyx developers are willing to accept changes to the SDK demo application on GitHub?

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply here. Could you leave a comment on Onyx GitHub community or on Feedback via Settings/ Feedback on your device? Our team will reply back as soon as possible.

1 Like

Thank you @HammockTime and @claire
Looking forward to see some great activity to start in the Onyx GitHub repo :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I need actually some help in importing the project in Eclipse. Would you please help me?

I think I’m going to open an issue on GitHub too.

Thanks