Excessive energy consumption in sleep mode?

Dear All, dear Boox team,

Using my Boox Note for a couple of weeks I noted that it seems to consume quite a lot of energy while in sleep mode/standby, that is, with the case lid closed. During a day of standby, the indicated battery level drops up to 10%. Sometimes, however, it increases again after that (without being actually charged).

Note: This has not changed with the recent firmware upgrade.

Does anyone of you guys experience the same behavior? Is this issue known to the developer team?

Best,

Jonas

Dear, we suggest to save the battery life through setup the screen and network inactivity timeout.

The method is: setting->system->power manager->screen timeout/network inactivity timeout.

Regarding the indicated battery level error, it might be a problem of the software, I will forward it to our R&D.

Thank you very much.

Dear Angela,

Thanks for your reply. Not sure if I made myself understand very well. The problem is with battery life DURING sleep. In sleep mode battery consumption is supposed to be close to zero but in my case it seems to be excessively high.

Thanks

That’s your problem with some app installed.

Put the device in power saving mode and investigate with some battery stats which one is screwing you.

My device sleeping loses less than 4% each day