Feature request: Allow scribble in side note mode

First of all, I’ve only had my Max 2 for a couple of weeks and it has already become an indispensable tool in my workflow. I have to read screenplays a lot and the fact that I can have my entire library with me and take notes in an original-sized document without lugging around pounds of paper is a godsend. Plus, I can finally work outside in bright sunlight! E-ink ftw!

I am missing one feature however: I often find myself having to simultaneously scribble down notes and corrections into the text itself (scratch out a dialogue here, mark up a typo there) and write longer annotations (i.e. a new structure for a scene as a side note or a quick diagram blocking the scene) and wish I could do both in side note mode. The big screen real estate in landscape mode would easily allow scribbling on the page itself on one half of the screen while taking extensive notes on the other side but I keep having to switch back and forth (and rotating the device in the process), which can be quite a nuisance.
So, to cut a long story short: Please allow scribbling on the page itself in side note mode and I shall be a very happy panda.

Cheers,
Nick

2 Likes

Dear, thank you very much for your kind suggestion, I will forward to our R&D team. Thank you.

1 Like

I have the same request for Note series here:

Please support by liking)