Feature Request: Hyphenation settings in Neoreader

As far as I understand, maybe hyphenation rules are being controlled by dictionaries. However, I think it is pretty normal to disable hyphenation in reader app-level altogether. I know I can use other readers but none of them are as deeply integrated with the device like Neoreader.

I couldn’t find any category dedicated for feature requests or system apps. Hence, I post it here.

1 Like

I agree. Currently hyphenation used in Neoreader at least for Polish language is totally wrong. It is hard to read it like that. There should be option to disable it or even better if there would be correct rules implemented (or instructions how to apply proper rules).

Thank you for your kind feedback. We will forward this to our relative colleagues to follow up.

Any update about this feature? Currently Neoreader still doesn’t allow to adjust hyphenation settings, which are fixed and tied to the dictionary.

: Please consider adding this feature soon. For this will increase neoreader’s usability a lot.

@claire, also consider doing a research on existing popular ereader softwares (e.g. Moon+ reader) and try to understand why so many people use these readers.

1 Like

Great suggestion here. Will forward them to our team to follow up.