File transfer is not possible to my windows PC

Hi,
I can not transfer any file from my ONYX BOOX MAx2 to my windows computer. I am using version build number 2018-12-26_19-06_2.0.1_0d1b2fc with Android version 6.0.1

The message that I get on my PC is: “The requested resource is in use”. See below the screendumps. Restarting my Max2 does not solve the problem.

Cheers,
Bas

Hello Bas, could you kindly confirm that you have not opened the documents on your Max 2 when you try to transfer it to your PC? And does this happen to all documents or only some documents? And could you try to transfer to another computer?

Hello Claire,
Thank you for your quick reply. Here are my answers to your questions:

1. I confirm that all documents and Neo reader are closed when transferring to my PC.
  2. It happens with all documents on the reader. So transferring to Max2 is possible, but transferring back to my PC is not possible.
  3. On your request I tested the transfer with my laptop with windows 10, and the transfer succeeded. My PC has windows 7.
    Best Regards,
    Bas

Hello Bas, it is glad to hear that you have solved the problem by changing to another computer. At the same time, we have forwarded this to our relative colleagues.