Firmware Update V2.2.2 is available for Max2 Pro, Max2, Note Pro, Nova Pro, Note and Note Plus

Announcement:
Firmware 2.2.2 is available for Max2 Pro, Max2, Note Pro Nova Pro, Note and Note Plus now. Please check for the update now. Other models will also get this update soon.

Those bugs has been fixed already, such as the navigation ball could be disabled, the status bar bug and others.

3 Likes

I skipped a couple of updates on my Poke Pro, and this one has been a noticeable improvement. I was already happy, but now the device feels faster and display sharper with less ghosting. Thank you!

I like the sleek new update but the zoom function on the note app activates every time my palm goes on the screen ie. poor palm rejection ! this means I can’t actually write until I lift my hand up … using the Nova Pro … would be great to address this in the next update ! many thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

check out here

answer, please.

3 Likes

I updated to 2.2.2 on my Max3 shortly after I got it two weeks ago.

2019-12-11_16-47_2.2.2_b15be06

Why isn’t Max3 included in your list of models for which it’s available?

OK, now I see a previous posting where other models were mentioned. Please include a complete list of compatible models in any posts about updates so the information won’t be so disjointed.

Because this is a different release. Max3 and Note2 got this update much earlier. This announcement is about the Android 6 devices also getting the same update.

I’ve noticed you’ve included some buttons on the handwriting option for onyx keyboard in this last update, congratulations!
Now we have space, comma, point and new line buttons! It works fine, I can say now is usable. If Onyx development team could just add a space after each input would be great, so we don’t need to manually include that space. Only in case we don’t need that space, we can hit the backspace button, otherwise space should be automatically included it after each handwritten input. Keep the good work!

1 Like

This has been asked several times (by me included) but Claire doesn’t seem to want to answer that. Earlier it was announced that all devices running android 6 would get an update to android 9. It would seem that they might be running from that claim. I really hope, that is not the case, but it would seem like it.

1 Like

The first line of the 2.2.2 firmware changelog is:
“(Android 9.0 OS and the split view feature are temporarily not available)”
Thus my understanding is that we can still expect these features but of a course any confirmation and date would be welcome :wink:

1 Like

I have received the response from the support: “we have this plan but haven’t confirmed the estimate time yet…” So, just waiting for and hoping to))

1 Like