Is there a way to sync the note app on the boox max 2 to your laptop? is there a better way than emailing note pngs files individually to myself

Is there a way to sync the note app on the boox max 2 to your laptop? is there a better way than emailing note pngs files individually to myself

Hi,

you can export .png on storage, connect boox to laptop using USB and copy note.

If you search for automatic sync I think it’s no possible.

Pro where are the notes files stored on the Onyx Boox Max 2 Pro update version 2.0?

Hi, you could find your notes files via Storage\Note.

I use Dropbox to syncronize my notes with my other devices. (Wifi required)
The note app creates .pdf files and these folder is syncronized. Works fine.

1 Like

I also sync my Notes files with Dropbox. From Home page: Settings > Account Management > Dropbox Sync A cool feature about this is after you have written on the note and it syncs you can come back to the note at a later time, make new edits to it and those edits will be changed on the file within Dropbox. I made a video of this on the Boox Facebook Page.

Greetings! Thank you for sharing your valuable advice here. Hope you could enjoy our products!

Hi @heinepopeine and @kazar54,

Could you explain a bit further how you sync your notes from Boox to the cloud?

I’m curious about whether I can open up a PDF stored on the cloud, make scribbled and highlights, then save over the same PDF and have the changes synced back to the cloud so I see them on my laptop later (more at this thread).

Thanks!

You can find it under >Preferences >Account-Management > Dropbox Sync

1 Like