MAX2 HDMI not useable: wrong display resolution

Can one of the programmers/systems engineers responsible for the Max 2 software write a monitor profile for Windows and/or tweak the software on the Onyx Max 2 so that the Onyx Max 2 works at full resolution over HDMI? These discussions appear to go around and around without any systems engineers or programmers actually reading these posts.

tweak the software on the Onyx Max 2 so that the Onyx Max 2 works at full resolution over HDMI

I suspect the point to correct is in the Onyx firmware, not in any Android application. It should be in the EDID, as per the post from Inudaisho.
I think it is the EDID communicating something like “max res.: 2104x1560”, and your desktop following, instructing your graphics card to stick to that (I think).

@mdp you are correct that it is in the ‘firmware’, but all of that firmware is managed by the Max 2 programmers, they control everything on the system.

all of that firmware is managed by the Max 2 programmers, they control everything on the system

That’s what I meant: I am pretty sure only Onyx can fix that.
(Additional software, the applications - we could have probably taken action ourselves.)