[MAX2] Infinitely repeated page refresh just after booting

1. Yesterday, I applied the recent updates to my max2 (with cloud based option)
    It worked fine. I read a few PDF documents at night and left my max2 with power on.
  2. Today, I rebooted. Then, I found my max2 repeat refreshing the first page on and on …
  3. I powered off and rebooted it several times. The problem did not go away.

What should I do to this problem ?

Thanks a lot

• wait an hour until it finally starts
  • back up all notes and books
  • perform a factory reset

I Hope this helps. It helped me a lot.

Since then, I no longer take notes, do not install any software, just use it for reading. Software contains far too many mistakes. I will never buy anything from this company.

1 Like

I think I have the same problem! I contacted support and they told me to send my device to them for maintenance, and I have to pay the shipping and maintenance costs myself!! (Bought the device in august 2018 so 3 months out of warranty…)

I tried the factory reset but that did not work either… Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Update: Factory reset worked the second time. Bit stupid that I forgot to backup my notes (was prepared for losing books and documents, which were all copies anyway) so a year of notes is now lost… Anyway, the factory reset works and I can work with the device again. Nevertheless, customer care is not great.