My experience with Note Pro after I upgraded It to the SW 2.2.1

Hi
I am using the note pro from a few months now. Having upgraded It to the sw 2.2.1 the device got a few corrections and improvements that have indeed improved my experience with It.
E.g.:

• I use a lot the Note App and every now and then I share my drawing via webex app. With the old software I was required to use the refresh button a lot to make visible my last pen stroke, while now there is an automatic refresh done by the system so I do not need to use the refresh button at all.

• In addition to the Onyx Pen I also use a lot the Remarkable Pen with my note pro. With the old sw my writing with the Remarkable pen was just ok , while now I can say that It improved a lot (while, in my opinion, the writing with the Noris digital pen is still not good)

• I really like the Automatic Optimization , with the old software I have to say the I always failed to chose the right settings to make the text and images well balanced and readable. I guess It was my fault , but now It works fine for my needs .

• I like a lot as well the fact that a double tap on the navigation ball brings me to the home screen

In addition let my also add two more things that I have noticed :

• When you write something with the pen in the Note app or as Pdf file annotation having the device in landscape mode the pen stroke is better than what you get when using the device in portrait mode

• I use a Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard connected to the note pro and after the sw upgrade to the version 2.2.1 I get issues to have It usable with epub files . What I mean It is the following : If in an epub file I long press a word and I want to add an annotation to It using the Bluetooth keyboard instead of the default keyboard , the keyboard is either not recognized (even if It was already connected to the note pro before to open the epub file) or when It works I needed to wait 1 or 2 seconds after I have pushed a button before to push a new one to have this properly recognized.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind feedback here. For the BT keyboard issue, it seems there is compatible problem. Could you kindly submit this on Feedback via Settings/ Feedback on your device? Our relative colleagues will reply back as soon as possible.