My Max 2 have no response suddenly

I am using my Max 2 for 1 years almost, it suddenly freeze screen, the last app i used was file transfer app so the screen just freeze at the application home screen and no response at all, even i plugged my charging cable, the indicating light on the power button have no blue or red light.
I have tried hard reset, hold down the power button gor 8 -10 sec still not work.
It was frustrated, do any one else have that issue before and solved?
Many thanks!

Could you kindly submit this Service Request Form with all info needed first? Our relative colleagues will reply back as soon as possible.

Hi Kurtwong
I have the same problem with my Max 2 as you. The device does not show any response, even after hard reset. I don’t know what was happening, but my last open app was the note app. Now the screen is frozen and just showing the standby picture…
Does our device now work again ? Did you find out, what helped ?
Many thanks

Sorry for the late reply here. Please kindly fill in this Service Request Form via https://help.boox.com/hc/en-us/requests/new with all info needed and our relevant colleagues will reply back as soon as possible.

I bought my Max 2, almost one year and a half ago. And I’m very disappointed because in this time, the software is worse and worse, and the last firmware is awful. My Boox now freezes like never. So now I almost can’t use it. I don’t rely on it, because I fear I would lose my work for example taking notes in a talk, conference… Why don’t they adapt the firmware of the MAX 3 for the MAX 2? Have I wasted almost 1000 €? In this way, in a future (hoping at least 2-3 years more) I will not upgrade my Boox to another model.

New firmware as soon as possible PLEASE!!!

Apologize for any inconvenience that has caused first. Our team are working on the new firmware now. Please be patient. Meanwhile, please kindly submit any bug on Feedback via Settings/ Feedback on your device.

My Max 2 is also useless. It started freezing during note taking and now won’t even boot up. It just freezes on the Onyx screen. I did a factory reset once but this didn’t solve the problem. Quite an expensive item to go bad soon.

Hello Scott,

Apologize for any inconvenience that has caused.

Could you please kindly submit this Service Request Form via https://help.boox.com/hc/en-us/requests/new with all info needed and our relevant colleagues will reply back as soon as possible. May you have any other question, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for contacting me. I will submit the request and see what happens. My Boox Max2 is out of warranty, unfortunately.

Please submit it first and our colleagues will reply back as soon as possible.