Navigation ball app disable on 2.2.1

Hi,
I’m not a fan of navigation ball app and like to keep it off. On firmware V2.2.1. on Note pro Navigation ball app starts automatically at startup even though I set it to off everytime I turn on the device.
Since it can’t be deleted, is there any way of disabling it permanently?

I have the same issue on the Nova Pro after updating to 2.2.1. It keeps re-enabling itself when the device starts. I would have liked to downgrade the firmware back to 2.1.1 because of this but I can’t find the firmware. The downloads on the boox site only lists the latest version.

As user @juk pointed out:

1.Enable USB debugging & connect pc
2.Download SDK platform tools here 2
3.Extract & browse to the directory where you extracted
4.shift+right click & click ‘open command prompt here’
5.Now type the following in cmd
adb devices
adb shell
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.onyx.floatingbutton
{If you want the app back, -either perform factory reset or better backup the app before doing this & reinstall when you need it.}

I can confirm that it works.

Thank you and @juk, it worked.
While we’re at it, is it possible to tinker around with debugging and disable automatic turning off of battery saver when connecting to power source (or pc). I like to always keep it on, because without it my battery drains way to fast and I don’t see any difference in performance while it is active.

Have forwarded this inconvenient function to our R&D team and hope it would be fixed in the near future.

Thank you very much @claire

How do I even disable it?

Hi, the navigation ball is actually an application. I was looking everywhere in the settings before to find it!!

Just to let the staff know that, me too as an user of Nova Pro, I strongly dislike having the Navigation ball all the time activated since the update.

The Navigation ball doesn’t bother me so much when I am using an application (I don’t do that so often), but it is bothering to see it when I am reading.

The other new features of the update are good imo.