New Onyx Boox Note Cannot Startup

I tried powering up the Note but failed.

I tried charging it and the power button flashes between red and blue. After trying to charge it with different charging USB-C unit over a period of time, nothing works!

This is frustrating.

I honestly believe the QC from Onyx is very poor but I sincerely hope the customer service will be much better.

Please help.

Dear, we are very sorry about this issue, please help send back the device, our technical department will detects the device and come up with a solution, we will resend a new device to you. Thank you very much.

Had the same issue with my Boox Note, tried several USB power adapters , other cables but nothing worked. After many tries I finally managed to make it to work by plugging it to one of my computer USB ports, I am pretty sure I did that before, but it seems somehow that brought Note back to life . This is probably due to the battery being totally depleted at arrival, The only thing I hope is that my battery is not degraded.

I just had the same issue too. My Boox Note has been working fine until 2 weeks ago. I stopped using it for a while, and now, I can’t turn it on. It only seems to be charging from my laptop’s usb port (even my 45W usb-C charger didn’t work). The charging light is finally blinking blue and red but it still won’t boot up. I will wait until the light stops blinking and try again… will update.

Update: The Boox Note did manage to start up after it was full charged. But, even on default power setting (Sleep after 10 min, Power Off after 60 mins) the battery still dropped to 20% overnight!!

Charging still only works with the laptop power sharing USB port. All other charger/adapters not working with it.

Updating to latest package, will see if it helps.

I seem to have the same problem as above - also, my display shows the start-up ONYX logo and the ‘power off’ screen at the same time.

I’ll try charging fully and update.

I’ve now been charging for several hours and there’s no change. Please can you tell me what I should do?

Please contact with your distributor or our support team http://www.boox.com/contact/

1 Like