Play Store buggy and other bugs

On the Max3, last firmware (2.2), I still find the Play Store really buggy. Just one example : I need a decent RSS reader, I think Flym seems to be one - I type RSS reader in the Play Store, here comes a list of names, includng Flym, but when I select it (basically I touch it), it crashes and comes back to the Apps screen…
I managed to install Flym but via F-Droid… but, when I select ‘import OPML’ file (basically import a list of RSS feed made from another rss reader… it crashes…
Could those basic Android functions be worked on ? Thank you.

Hello, apologize for any inconvenience that may cause. Please kindly update your Max 3 to the latest firmware first via Settings/ Firmware Update. If that has not fixed the Google crash problem, please kindly submit this on Feedback via Settings/ Feedback and our relative colleagues will reply back as soon as possible.

Experiencing this same problem with the Play store on certain applications. When i search for the application, selecting the app from the search result listing crashes the play store. That is, when i try to go to the apps page for the app, it crashes. One workaround i have found is to long press the app from the search results listing and it should pop up an option to install the app. I’ve installed a few apps like this.

Please kindly submit this bug via Settings/ Feedback on your device and our relative colleagues will reply back as soon as possible.

@ mcbaine:
Thank you for the workaround ! It allowed me to install Flym (RSS reader) via PlayStore - unfortunately the same bug as the version from F-Droid occurs : when you want to load a .opml file located on the Max3, it crashes.
I will try to investigate if this is a bug specific to this app or if regularly with v2.2, importing files function bugs on Max3…

@claire I attempted to submit this in the Feedback option on my Max 3, but it never says that feedback has been sent. It just sits there saying “sending feedback”.

The ‘import’ files abilty is now working with the latest firmware ‘Max3 V2.2.1 Fix Pack (20191029)’.
Thank you.