Please can we have a yellow colour pen for highlighting with

Please can we have a yellow colour pen for highlighting with. Would be great in both Note app and PDF reviewing. It would need to be semi-transparent. Like using a neon highlight pen. You can do it in adobe acrobat, seems like a basic feature. Also seems easy to add, just add it as another colour “Yellow highlight”. Could go bananas and have other colours too but Yellow would be amazing!

1 Like

I second this — I would love this feature, especially in the Notes app.

1 Like

We all need it!

Honestly I’m looking forward a way to hack the reader app in order to put this feature inside. Please @claire let me know if you will implement this very important feature soon or not :stuck_out_tongue:

If you do, tell me. I’ll not spend time on it!

Yes, I would love to have a transparent highlighting pen. It would be super-cool if it cold be set to create standard highlighting. I find it that marking a word and extend it to several words is a bit tricky for creating highlights. A pen would feel much more natural

1 Like

I absolutely agree! This feature would be awesome!

1 Like

The feature requests for highlighting pen and highlighting tool have been forwarded to our relevant colleagues to follow up and hope it would be available in the near future.

2 Likes