Problem with wifi networks

Hi. I have a strange problem: There is (at the moment) one place, where wifi in nova pro just not working. I have tested it in many places, but everytime I’m trying to connect to wifi at my work office, searching for avaliable networks lasts too long, sometimes infinite. Anyway, even if it find some network (most of it with full signal) it won’t connect. After attempt, all of found networks dissappears and it try to find some new. All of other devices like my phone, my PC and other devices are working fine in this place. It’s confusing when I can’t sync my notes at place when I do 90% of my work

Hello, please make sure that the Nova Pro could only support the 2.4Ghz WiFi. Could you kindly check the WiFi specification first?

There are 2.4GHz and 5Ghz. These 2.4 are discoverable, I can see them in notification bar, but I can’t connect and when I go to wifi settings, searching is looped

Could you kindly update to the latest firmware via Settings/ Firmware first? If that problem still exists, please kindly submit this on Feedback via Settings/ Feedback on your device.

I have 2.2.1 version