Question about Note Pro 10.3 and folding case

So I have ordered the Note Pro 10.3 from Amazon US along with the Boox Folding Case and 5 extra pen nibs I have few questions about the Note Pro 10.3 and the Folding Case. This is the case that I ordered (from Amazon)

https://shop.boox.com/products/boox-folding-stand-case-for-10-3

My question regarding this is whether this case has automatic sleep and wake function when I close and open the case cover?

About the tablet itself, my question is about the battery life. I know the Nova Pro has a 2800 mAh battery and the Note Pro has a 4100 mAh battery, so my question is how much battery can I get out of the Note Pro. My main uses would be reading technical PDFs, and taking notes. I will rarely use it for surfing the web or anything demanding (I have an iPad for that).

Thanks.

Thank you for your support to Onyx Boox first.

Yes, you shall go to Settings/ Power/ Auto Sleep by Close cover first, and then it has both automatic sleep and wake function when you close and open the case cover.

As for the battery itself, it could last up to 4 weeks in standby mode. Actually, the battery life will depend on how many Apps would you use on your device.