Share two photos

License (except the background illustrations): CC0

Copyright of the background illustrations is owned by Sakimori

What is the stand, the mechanical arm, visible in the second photo?

Guess it’s the same with this one, though I bought it from somewhere else.

Good, thanks.
Thing is, the stand you indicate advertises itself as a 9’’, meaning slightly less than 23cm, holder, while the Max2 is almost 24cm (23.7cm, or 9.33’) wide. Almost all of the stands you find on Amazon fall short, at least of a slight amount - like in this example -, and when you buy one you have to hope that the official measures indicated are “incorrect and relaxable”.

Dears, you could buy the stand from our Amazon store :slight_smile: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0793DFD21
Thank you.

Hi Angela, the stand that you indicate - the Onyx branded - is excellent and I use it systematically when I work outdoors, keeping the tablet portrait.
The one indicated by Binchan is useful if you wanted to keep the tablet landscape and adjust the height to eye level (adjusting the tablet as portrait to eye level is not a problem with the Onyx branded stand: you just slide the tablet higher).

Suppose for example that a user wanted to use the HDMI connection… Currently, you cannot set the Max2 as a monitor as portrait mode (the Max2 does not accept a resolution taller than large, it accepts 2104x1560 but not 1560x2104) - the setting will fail and revert to landscape.
Are the corrections underway? Namely, they are:

• having the Max2 as an HDMI monitor accept portrait resolutions, and in particular accept the native resolutions: 2200x1650 and 1650x2200;
  • having the Onyx firmware allow USB networking (tethering), so all Onyx tablets, even those without HDMI, will mirror a desktop through standard techniques (e.g. VNC).