Three questions

Hello,
I have finally bought the Onyx Boox Note Pro and I’m really happy with it but I have three questions and I’d like if some of you will answer me.

1- About dictionaries: I downloaded some English-English Stradict dictionaries online but I didn’t find any good dictionary English-Italian (only it translates the words without any explanation), do you know some link for that? I’d like somenthing like Oxford Paravia Italian dictionary or Collins and also a French-Italian dictionary, they don’t have necessarely to be free, I can pay with no problem. I also have got two dictionaries with PBI extension can I use them in some way?
I’m interested in the audio files for pronunciation so in the dictionary setting there is “No local dictionary pronunciation files found. Donwnload from the server?” but I can’t click to it (it’ grey colour). What can I do?

2- About TTS: I have set the device in italian and the TTS in english and when I active the TTS on english book, the device reads the words but with a strong italian accent (in reality it reads the english words in italian). To solve this I have to set the device in the same language of TTS so in english then it works. Are there any method to set the device in italian and the TTS in english that works?

3- About starting up image: Is it possible to change it?

Thank you very much

Hello,

I can only answer the last question… :wink:
3. Change the starting up image:

Upload your desired image to, for example, Storage\Pictures.
Go to the Storage and tap and hold the image: choose ‘Set as screensaver’ and choose image 1, 2 and 3, or if you put Power off, that option!

Good luck.

Hello,
thank you for your answer.
Yes, I already know that procedure but it’s not for starting up image, only for screensaver and power off.

Hello, sorry for the late reply here. Below are answers to your questions.

1. For the dictionary, I have replied back in another post.

2. For the TTS, pls submit this on Feedback via Settings/ Feedback on your device.

3. It is impossible to do that.

Thank you Claire.
What about “No local dictionary pronunciation files found. Donwnload from the server?” in my first question? How can I download them?

Could you also submit this error message on Feedback via Settings/ Feedback on your device?