Webex screen sharing not working after 2.1.2 firmware update

Hi,
Yesterday I have installed the new firmware 2.1.2 (Version : 2019-06-12_10-29_2.1_2_23f6dab) on my onyx boox note pro. Soon after I started to notice that the webex app stops as soon as I join a meeting and activate the screen sharing . I used webex app and screen sharing a lot with no issues in the past days but unfortunately now there is no way to have It working and everything started with the firmware update 2.1.2. Is the firmware update re-setting parameters that might bring this app not to work as before ? Do You have any suggestion on what to check or set to fix this ?
Thank You very much in advance

PS: I have already uninstalled webex app and installed back, but this does not fix the issue

Hello, could you kindly tell us what error message is displayed with the webex bug?

Hello Claire. Thank You for your reply. To answer to your question, as soon as I activate the screen sharing the app stops , the session is ended and I get the following message : "Unfortunately, Webex Meet has stopped. " . Unfortunately no other error codes appears on the screen .

Hello, thank you for your feedback. Could you kindly reboot your device first and then try to reopen the Webex App? If that still does not work, please kindly submit this on feedback via Settings / Feedback on your device when the error message has showed again.

Hello Claire. I have just done what you have suggested and now It works . Thank You very much indeed for your help.

1 Like