What type of PDF is editable in Neo Note using scribble?

I can use the pen to scribble notes on some pdf files but not others. I would like to know how to be able to edit all my pdf files. I scan a lot of documents and musical scores for reading and marking on the Max2, so need to make all files editable. Thanks for any hints or advice.

Hi, would you pls send me the original pdf file which is not editable? My email address: sales-international.com Thank you.

Hi, and thanks for answering my inquiry. From yesterday, I have been able to mark the PDF’s. I wonder if adding hundreds to the Boox all at once overwhelmed the PDF reader? At first, some would be markable, and not others. Then gradually I could mark them. I will send you a copy of the one that I absolutely couldn’t mark (or could mark, but the Boox would forget the markings). Now, though, it is working. With this PDF, for about a day I couln’t turn pages - it would freeze. But not it works fine. Maybe it had to optimize the file?

Also, I discovered that at first the “show markings” was turned off, so the marks that I could make were not showing. That is not what happened with the PDF I’ll send, though.

In any case, my Boox is working well now with PDF’s and scribbles.

By the way, this is not a working email address (sales-international.com)

Sorry, my email address is : sales@onyx-international.com

And I’ve already received the pdf file you sent and replied you through email, pls kindly check your email.