Wifi Connection Failure

Hi there,

I literally got the new Boox Note today. I was trying to connect to the wifi network of my home and it shows me the Wifi Connection Failure error. The connections with other devices (e.g. my smartphone and iPad) are fine.

Just wondering if anyone has encountered this issue when they first got the Boox Note and how to resolve the issue?

Thanks.

Yes, I had a few teething problems introducing my Note (now a Max 2) into my network. I ‘fixed it’ by turning my router off-then-on but before this selecting the ‘failed network’ in the relevant screen of the Note and ‘forgetting’ this network.
So, in order try this:

1. ‘forget’ network settings that you have already entered for the Note’s Wi-Fi connection in the Note’s relevant settings section
  2. turn your router off (for about 20 seconds) then on - wait say 4-5 mins for your network (router) to stabilise again and give internet access to devices etc.
  3. try to connect (the Note) again to your home network - re-entering password for your network, as you have ‘forgotten’ this in step 2…

This worked for me.
It seemed a problem of the Note and my router ‘getting to know each other’ and not a problem with the Note (or indeed my now Max 2) itself…

Hope this may help.