Wifi transfer page not translated

I tried the wifi transfer app, and when browsed, the page is displayed in Chinese :

2 Likes

Also, the send2boox.com website is only available in chinese.

1 Like

Dear, our relative colleagues are keep working on those two websites and the English version will be available soon. We will keep you updated.

1 Like

I am unable to transfer to my Boox Note because I can’t read Chinese.

Please can we have an English version of the site, or at least design it so Google Chrome can translate it for you!

Thanks

1 Like

I just used it. When I open the wifi transfer page in chrome on android, Press they big button at the bottom, that would prompt for camera, Mic, and files permission. I hit files, and selected the desired pdf to transfer. Works.

But yes…please translate to English.
:blush:

Apologize for any inconvenience that may cause. Our relative colleagues are keep working on this and will keep you updated.

Can you kindly ask your relative colleague for an update on this? As the USB-C cable won’t work for data transfer to a MacBook with USB-C port, WiFi transfer is the only option that would work. Is this going to be part of a new firmware release?

Yes, this will be part of a new firmware release. Apologize for any inconvenience that may cause.

Also the web page is marked as “non secure” by my browser, this is trouble within company network, I cannot access this page