Wishlist for Firmware 2.x

Please kindly follow the steps below to do that.

1. Click the menu button, then click the “Progress”, and then click the icon marked as red below. Learn more from the pictures below:

1. And then you could choose multi-page display as you like. (Three options: 1 page, 4 pages, 9 pages)

rhcpng: The format of the notes is not directly compatible with external apps. You could for example export to pdf first and then share (but this functionality exists already). An idea maybe is a feature: “share as image” which shares just the current page, exported as image.

To the best of my knowledge tilt Angle information is provide by wacom digitzer screen. Its listed in their sdk. I would love to see one more pen mode similar to inking pen mode on ipad that broadens the stroke of the pen based on the pen angle.

Hi Claire, I’ve tried your guide but it wasn’t what I was looking for, I meant a continuous scrollable reading document instead of going page by page. That utility is another form of going page by page, I’d like the document to be completelly scrollable, like in a large webpage.

@rhcpng: I just found out that the share page functionality already exists (2.2.2 fw).

@tony You’re right, but it’s lacking. It should have the possibility to share a note with another app, like gmail, todoist or whatever. Shouldn’t be too difficult.

+10000 for highlighting with the pen.

1 Like
  • SVG saving/exporting for notes.
  • Save to FTP
  • Better notification of when sync fails
  • The cover to have a little “pocket” the tip fits into - stops the pen catching on things when being put in a bag.
3 Likes