Cannot create Sub-Libary

Hello,

I am trying to put books on my Note into Sub-Libraries on the device.

First I try to create a Sub-Library via menu and the Note does not complain but seems to comply.
Second, I try to assign a book to the new created Sub-Library via long press on a books cover, and the Note answers to e that it cannot find any Sub-Library I could assign the book to. I should create Sub-Libraries first.

Done that several cycles already, but still to not avail.

So please do anybody know how to work with the Sub-Libraries? Care to share you knowledge?

Thanks in advance,
chi.

Dear, we will release the new firmware very soon, please try to update your device to the latest firmware later, If the issues persist, please feel free to let me know, Thank you.

Hello,

In the meantime I had the opportunity to install the new firmware and use it for some time. It is really fine. I Especially like the Knotes App!

However I still have problems with Sub-Libraries. First I thought my problem were solved as I could create Sub-Libraries and I could assign books to them.

I had 93 books in my Note and sorted all but 26 books into the Sub-Libraries. All went well for a few hours.

However suddenly if I open the Library App my Sub-Libraries vanished. I cannot any longer see them within the Library App. Only my unsorted 26 books still remain in the Library.

I re-scanned all Meta-Data, but to no avail. Still only my 26 books in the Library. I even rebuilt the Library and while it was rebuilding it told me, it was actually scanning 93 books. That should be all of them.
However after Rebuilt finished I still have only access to the 26 unsorted books, and still no Sub-Library accessible.

I have tried to assign one of the remaining 26 books into one of my previously created Sub-Libraries, but the Note told there were no Sub-Libraries defined.

So what can I do now?

• I do not see my Sub-Libraries.
  • I do not see all of my 93 books on the device.
  • Only the 26 books not assigned to any Sub-Library are still been found within the Library App.
  • Assigning another unsorted book to a previous Sub-Library will tell me that there are no Sub-Libraries created.

I even rebooted my device but that changed nothing!

Any idea what can I do next to get my Sub-Libraries back? Best would be with theirs assigned books. Or – at least – how can I get back all my books into the Library App, not only the 26 ones I did not assign to a Sub-Library before?

Thanks for your help,
chi.