Can't see some of the files

Hi: I have a max2 reader, and have been using it without problems. I have upgraded to version 2.1.2 (english) although my previous version was in spanish. I currently use calibre as interface to the reader. Now I have a problem:
If i open the ebook reader everything works ok
If i open calibre and/or windows i can see only some of the files inside the memory (in the folder called “books”), the same happens with some subfolders.

Moreover if i tell calibre to upload files i cannot reach the device

(WPDError: Cannot write to file: hr=2147500037 facility=0 error_code=16389 description: Error no especificado)

if i do it manually i can add books, but the most of the existing ones are hidden, and only some folder accept new docs

I also notice that the books are treated by windows as songs as if max2 would be an MP3 rather than a ebook reader)

Can anybody guess what is happening?

thanks in advance

Please kindly submit this on Feedback via Settings/ Feedback and our relative colleagues will have a better and faster diagnosis of the problem.

Hi I cannot send a message through feedback screen the answer is always server not working try later. Can you launch the issue on my behalf?

cheers

Sorry for the late reply here. Yes, we have passed this to our relative colleagues to follow up. However, our colleagues will have a better and faster diagnosis with the feedback. Please kindly send one if you could. Many thanks in advance here.