Design thoughts

Hello,

I am using quite extensively my Boox Notes Plus now . During usage I see possible hardware re-design improvements.

A major problem I have is that more than once, while writing, I hit the Boox Button by accident while writing. It than saves the file and I have to get back into to it to proceed where I was left.

Suggetion: Why not putting the button on top of the device.

(1)Than it is out of the writing manipulation area of the user, he can’t touch it by accident. When he is done, he than can push it on the top of the device.
(2) As you can see on the included photo - also the USB-cable is in fact obstructing free writing manipulations. It should also be better on top of the device.

From an ergonomic point of view it would look better like this: (Just turn the Boox Logo upside down and run the software upside down :wink: )

Tried to put a second photo here where the device is upside down showing that the writing manipulation area is totally free of obstruction. But as a new user only one photo allowed. I will put it in the reply later.

Just an improvement suggestion.

Greetings

Eric

2 Likes

Second photo:

As you can see User manipulation area is free. He can focus on his task fully. While otherwise he must be cautious not to hit the hardware button on the lower part of the device and as such being interrupted while writing notes.

1 Like

Hello Eric, thank you for your valuable suggestion here. We will forward this to our product design team to further evaluate. :grinning: Hope you could enjoy our product in the future.