FW 2.0 Improvements

I don’t see a nova section so i put it here. Things to improve in 2.0.

Library:
Allow to scan an obtain covers in all the books. I only see the cover when i open a book.

File manager:
When i’m in page 20, for example, get in a subdirectory, if io back it begins in the page 1. It should stay in page 20.

Sidebar:
Allow to change icons for installed apps. So i can change store i don’t use for my reading app, or what i want. Or file manager for other one. Allow to add more options there is enought space.

Frontlight:
The mix frontlight app in the onyx store is great, why not use it as the main frontlight control. I lost the configuration when i turn the device on from standby.

Dictionary:
The stardict integration is not very good. If a dictionary has inflected forms, it’s not used.

Screensaver:
Allow to use the last reading book as screensaver in standby. Also allow to put a folder with differente screensavers to use them in random mode.

Screenshot:
Imment a take a screenshot in main bar.

Button volumen buttons control change:
What is this for in Nova?

Playstore:
In last fimware december it’s still buggy. Some time it gets frozen when you left unfrozen.
It lost login sometimes.

I like the reader but it’ll be great if some imrpovements to the interfac can be done.

Thanks.

1 Like

This feature is now Implemented… Great.

I agree with you on all of these. I just received my Nova yesterday and I wish I could change the sidebar so it was more useful.

I also wish I could use the TTS functionality in apps other than the default reader

Dear, thank you for your kind suggestions and we’ll pass it to our R&D team.