I really prefer to "clic" rather than "swipe"?

hello

for example in the library when i want to scroll the page (with lot of contents) i can’t do it because there is no scroll bar, so i have either to swipe with the finger, or to type the number of the page in the right bottom area.

i find more convenient (for me) to clic on [<] and [>] buttons to display the previous and next pages quickly.
yes i know these butons can be accessible in the floating ball, but if you want to change the pages quickly you have to enter the floating ball menu each time which is not convenient at all.

The bottom area is empty, so can’t it be possible to add these [<] and [>] buttons there?
(swiping can be interpreted sometimes as “launching” when the gesture is not well done)

OR use the bottom area to fill it with a scrollbar (this area is empty actually)

1 Like

Could you kindly try the nav ball on Library App as below?

hi,
i did not mean “in” books
in books there is no problem, i see the horzontal bar and the cursor.

i talked about the library (where the books icon are listed). when i talked about a “page” it was not a page of a book but a page that shows the books icon. for example with 100 books stored, it needs to scroll many pages to see all the books.

thanks for trying to help

Yes I agree with you, most of the times I’d prefer clicking instead of swiping. I do a lot of internet browsing and it’s difficult to swipe a web page, bottom to top.
A scroll bar could be a good idea, inside and outside applications

Thank you for your clarification. Will forward to our team to further evaluate this feature.

thank you claire^^