Is the Boox Nova Pro screen scratch resistent?

Hi

Both the Note Pro and the Nova Pro have a similar flush glass-based screen according the description. However in the description of the Note Pro it is advertised that this device has a Mobius Carta screen which is scratch resistant so no screen protector is needed.
Does the Nova-Pro have the same glassbased screen and also the same scratch resistant feature ?
(@Claire, do you know or can you ask ?)

Thanks in advance for the info.

Nova-Pro has the same glass-based screen and has also the same scratch resistant feature. BTW, you are suggested to use the tips to avoid the screen scratch. And you could learn more about the E-ink screens from this article.

thanks for the information !

Mine has not scratched at all in normal use. You should use a cover or sleeve though. If you throw it in a bag, unprotected, with your keys, it’s probably going to get scratched up.

Made a scratch 3 days after getting it. I confirm that you should absolutely put a screen protector, and have a slipcover. The screen is fragile like any mobile device, but much more sensible than a Samsung Galaxy s8 for instance.

Hi @claire… When the point of the pen is supposed to be changed? How I notice it must be changed? Thanks.

Sorry for the late reply here. When the tip has been worn out. You shall change a new tip.

1 Like