With EPUB files, when I select a link to read the footnote, the footnote is displayed. But the problem is when I want to go back to the page were the link on the footnote was. Two cases:
- I use the number associated to the footnote to go back : the pagination is lost;
- I use the menu and the arrow to go back, the pagination is keep.
- First picture with the link to footnote;
- the footnote;
- the modified page after the “go back” using the link associated to the footnote;
- the menu is used to go back;
- the pagination is unchanged.
Could you improve your NeoReader 2 please ?