Onyx, I would like to help you with the Max 3 User Manual

The user manual is useful, in my opinion, but it could be much improved if it was re-written in fluent English. Currently, it doesn’t come across as a professionally written document, which is a shame, because the device is great. Would Onyx be against having the community (e.g. me) helping to improve the manual content?

One possibility for collaboration on this would be through a GitHub repository.

Thank you for your kind suggestion here. :grinning: Actually, some open source is available on GitHub.

I’m not sure you understood my offer/suggestion, @claire. The manual is a document which could easily be collaborated on by the community in order to improve it. This could be done by putting it in a cloud share, by Boox taking user submissions and manually incorporating them into an updated manual, but the best way, IMO would be to host the text file that the PDF version of the manual is created from on GitHub. This would allow people to submit changes easily and for Boox to incorporate them into the official text using the pull-request mechanism.

@claire. Can you create a repo in Github for the Manual? That way users can contribute to the manual by submitting merge requests.

This would allow @HammockTime and other users to directly improve the manual by submitting corrections/changes directly. The development team would then use the git repo for building the manual thus benefiting from user input.