PDF - highlight sentence split in 2 pages

Hi there,

I own a Boox Note 2, which I really like despite its slowness to highlight pdf.
I often would like to highlight a sentence that starts on a page and ends on the following page.
Does anyone know how to do it?
I haven’t found a way to do it properly.
I have to make two highlights : one for the first page and another for the following one.
I looked for turn arounds, like highlighting as much as I can on the first page, then turn the page and modify the length of the highlight, but the actual system doesn’t allow such things.
Any help would be much appreciated, because it’s very annoying having to split quotations.
Thanks,

Matt

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is handled in PDF the same way in ePub, but I usually do the following:
Start highlighting and keep holding and scroll towards the edge of the screen (lower right corner). Keep holding for a second until the page turns. Now, you’re in the next page, you can adjust the highlighted area using the small handle.
Hope this works in PDF as well.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer.
I’ve tried it (because it worked this way too with Kindles) but unfortunately the page doesn’t turn with a pdf.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that it didn’t work.

@claire
May we request this feature from Onyx in future updates?

Is there any place I can send my request to Boox (in case there is no way on a PDF to highlight a sentence continuing on the next page) ?

Hello, you could kindly submit them on Feedback via Settings/ Feedback on your device.