Reading two pages at a time?

Hi

I have a PDF of a book where the pages are quite small so I could easily read two pages at a time (as with the physical book) with the Note in landscape mode.

Does anyone know if this is possible and how to achieve it?

I’ve tried various combinations of the options under Navigation and Rotation but can’t get more than one page to show at a time.

Thanks,
Richard

you can’t do it with the default app, you need to install a third party one like librera.

OK, thanks @MrPaco. I wish Onyx had a feature request list that we could vote on!

I don’t know if Onyx personnel read these posts but if so, I’d like to request that you add more flexible reading options.

I’ve just looked at Librera and it is very good at switching orientation and then reading two-pages at a time.

This is perfect for PDFs of smaller books but I’d much rather use the native reader app if at all possible to keep the system as simple as possible.

Any chance you can comment, Onyx?

Thanks

I’ve made the same request for Max2 more than four months ago.

Yes, the ‘2 pages mode’ with crop functions it’s more than useful, it’s necessary mainly for technical books like IT books.

I hope that Onyx could make something in a near future.

Dears, Thank you very much for your kind suggestion, I have forwarded it to our R&D.