Hi all, I just received the Boox Note 2 and I think the USB-C port on the Boox Note 2 is malfunctioned. Please see the steps to reproduce the issue below:
- Connect the Boox Note 2 to the laptop using a USB-C to USB-C cable.
- The device shows a “P” icon on the menu bar with options to charge, file transfer, etc. which is expected.
- Take out one end of the cable from the laptop OR from the Boox Note 2 USB-C port.
- Plug the cable into the same port again.
- Sometimes the device doesn’t show the “P” icon on the menu bar with the option to charge, file transfer, etc. It will just say “USB device is connected” and nothing happens.
- If the device shows the “P” icon on the menu bar after connecting, please keep taking out the cable and plug it in again until you see the issue described in Step 5.
I don’t have this issue with my Boox Nova Pro.
Could anyone please let me know if you experience the same issue or I just got a defected device? Thanks.