Boox tech support is unreachable by e-mail

Hello, I have a problem with my C67ML Carta2. I submitted an issue through the form and I got an initial response from the the support team, but when I write them back, the mail is returned with the follwoing message:

(I’ve replaced the dots with underlines, or else it wouldn’t let me post because of the URLs)

Failed to deliver to ‘help@boox.com’

SMTP module(domain boox_com) reports:

message text rejected by mxbiz1_qq_com:

550 Ip frequency limited. http://service_exmail_qq_com/cgi-bin/help?subtype=1&&id=20022&&no=1000725

Our team is still in contact with email server team and we are yet to receive any favorable response from them. Please kindly try again later.

Hello, it has been almost a month. I’ve sent approximately ten e-mails over that period in response to the answer I got about the issue that I filed through the support form. All my subsequent e-mails have been returned. In the only e-mail that I received from the tech support they wrote to me that it’s a hardware issue and that I have to send it for repair. I know this already, but I want to know where to send it exactly and, given the nature of the problem, what it would cost approximately.

Sorry for the late reply here. Could you kindly submit this service request form and our relative colleagues will reply back as soon as possible.